I could not get the goapp deploy to work using the --noauth_local_server
follwing the instructions. ( I am not running it on a machine with a
browser).

But I did get it to work using the appcfg.py directly.  It then asked for
the authentication code etc... like "normal?

 ./appcfg.py --noauth_local_webserver update /xxxx/xxxx/AppEngineCode/src/xxx/

And thanks for pointing out why it may have worked previously. (Just to
keep my sanity!!! :))

Now I am having trouble finding what actual import statement to use in my
Go application.  Again, this is something that was working before but now
it seems to have been moved, and I can't find it.

This worked and deployed before:
import (
"fmt"
"net/http"
"net/mail"

"github.com/google/google-api-go-client/compute/v1"

"golang.org/x/oauth2"
"golang.org/x/oauth2/google"
newappengine "google.golang.org/appengine"
"google.golang.org/appengine/urlfetch"

"appengine"
)

But now, I cannot seem to find any of the API items.... (Do I have to
download something or give privileges to see something?) These also do not
work:  (I tried all that have been commented out)

// "github.com/google/google-api-go-client"
//"github.com/google/google-api-go-client/".
//"google.golang.org/api/compute/v1"
//"google.golang.org/api"
//"github.com/google.golang.org/api/compute/v1"
"github.com/google/google-api-go-client/tree/master/compute/v1"

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAEWGO1gaCX6r%2BvRJw_Wk5sP8bPkkoLfwET-0O56yThvnoaH9xg%40mail.gmail.com.