Affecting me too.

I am reported about this issue.
https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=12283

2015年8月4日火曜日 3時09分02秒 UTC+7 Ryan (Cloud Platform Support):

> There are a few reasons this could be happening. The most likely are:
>
> 1) The total_storage_limit is set too low in the queue.yaml
> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/config/queue#Python_Setting_the_storage_limit_for_all_queues>
> .
> 2) You are hitting a safety quota limit
> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas?hl=en#Safety_Quotas_and_Billable_Quotas>,
>
> spreading out your calls / reducing the number of tasks will help here.

I was set total_storage_limit line as below:
> total_storage_limit: 1G
However, I was unable to add tasks that is more than 500MB to the Task
Queue.

What is a safety quota limit for the Task Queue?

We should be able to extend the Task Queue Stored Task Bytes to 1GB or more.
What do we have a problem?

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/go/config/queue#Go_Setting_the_storage_limit_for_all_queues
> The default limit is 500M (500 megabytes) for free apps. For billed apps
there is no limit until you explicitly set one.

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas#Task_Queue
Task Queue Stored Task Bytes500 MB. Configurable up to 1 GB.None.
Configurable up to the *Stored Data (billable).*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/afb04acb-c70d-40d1-a809-4080cc2b4a4b%40googlegroups.com.