Hi Jun,

You'll need to investigate your app to figure out where the https redirect
is coming from. This is a response sent by the server with a status code in
the 3xx family which points the client to re-send their request using the
https protocol rather than naked http. This might be happening due to the
config in your app.yaml or appengine-web.xml configuration files. It also
might be caused by a given framework you used to create your web app/site.
Let me know if this sounds like a start for you to begin investigating.
There's nothing in your DNS settings which should mandate HTTPS.

Bets wishes,

Nick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/bb003944-de85-480a-8c3a-0cb168776036%40googlegroups.com.