Hi,
We have a Java web application developed *locally without* using any GAE
components (GAE SDK etc.,).
We used  the following technologies: Java, Spring framework, MySQL
Database, Hibernate ORM, Jersy REST library, Tomcat web server.

Our application is up & running fine on our local server.

Now my question is
Q) If I deploy the existing WAR to Google App Engine will it start working
right away
OR
Do I have to make extra changes to my code and deploy new WAR file in order
to make it working on Google App Engine?

Thank you very much

Best Regards
Chakra

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/48b33406-92fd-4647-93b4-cb56cded3f87%40googlegroups.com.