Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, emails sent to your appspotmail.com are not saved anywhere,
so you can't really access them through a client.

One thing you could do is to make your handler get the email, address it
properly (starting up your instances, etc), then create a new email with
the same content and send it to an address where you CAN read it (like your
personal gmail, or an admin email). I would suggest using the Mail Python
API <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/mail/> (if you're using
Python), which you're possibly already familiar with since you receive your
emails there.

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2a7f9bed-536b-4d03-9ea4-8298f391eade%40googlegroups.com.