On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Nick (Cloud Platform Support) <
pay...@google.com> wrote:

> Hey Lord Joe,
>
> It appears you can ping both hosts. I think you should post a question to
> stackoverflow containing your information, what you've done to debug,
> relevant network statistics or curl/ping outputs, etc. and you'll be more
> likely to get help for a specific technical issue. As mentioned, this forum
> is more for general discussion of the platform.

I would recommend serverfault, since the issue's more about system/network
administration (serverfault's theme), while stackoverflow's about software
development. We monitor both sites, this distinction is only important to
respect the expressed desire of the two sites' respective communities.

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAE46Be_yqZTvAPh9Nv%2BPZSiYh9_j3h7qMgAHxDx6A8dLuT%2BmEg%40mail.gmail.com.