On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 2:27 PM, kcc pac <kccp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Patrice,
>
> This is a design issue to me. From my investigation in the issue, it is
> deliberately not to expose email address among google plus circle members
> (due to the potential spam issues). The aim is to force to use other means
> (activities and post in Google Plus platform) for communication purpose.
> But, shouldn't the user give his consent when joining the circle?

That's just not how Google+ works -- you can put any other G+ member in one
or more of your circles: he or she gets *informed* of the fact (and offered
a chance to do the same, with a reminder that's totally optional), but, not
asked for permission.

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAE46Be_9LkqUyKULS17rE3_8M5xPwe%2BsFxOgDx_dmSxhhX2xZg%40mail.gmail.com.