Ryan,

Yes, Google+ Domain API has all I need. The only problem is that I can not
afford to pay the per user fee as my application is for experiment only. I
just like using the messaging feature to introduce the circle members my
app. If I wasn't able to do that, I would have to find other means to do
that..

Colin

PS: Private messaging can be my solution. It is only available in Google+
domain API but not in Google + API.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/900e39ab-dea7-4bf8-9ea5-419e07add6fb%40googlegroups.com.