Hey Sandeep,

This group isn't meant to be used to post specific technical issues. It's
more appropriate to post more general discussion of the platform and
services here. A thread which might be valid in this group would be one
discussing in general how SSL is done on the App Engine deployment servers.
However, for your issue, you should definitely post to stackoverflow
<http://stackoverflow.com> or serverfault <http://serverfault.com>.

Useful information to provide when you post there:

* What OS are you using to develop?
* Can you provide more verbose output from the debug tool?
* Where did you get the advice to manually interact with your trust store?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/eaa53694-b192-47b6-b6f1-cd379a050be9%40googlegroups.com.