Sounds like this problem:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/google-appengine/whitelabel/google-appengine/PDcAUfWcjEM/ERQ__xTsiiQJ

There's a bit of bizarro behavior in the cloud console such that visible
domains are tied to the user account that verified them - NOT global to the
project. So every user who logs in will see a different set of domains. I'm
sure there's a perfectly good historical reason for this but it feels like
crazytown.

Most likely you were logged in with a different google apps account the
first time.

We've found that the only solution to this is to pick an account to use for
verifying and adding domains and ONLY use that one. We're have something
like 40 whitelabeled stores (and growing) on our platform and you can
imagine the potential trouble here.

Jeff

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CADK-0ujxQPJXTtHW21ME4bmyynyWW6dgNRK67HRqCfT5sx0thQ%40mail.gmail.com.