Hey guys,

Indeed, you can select at creation, and only at creation, so there is no
way to move it nicely. You need to create a new application and move what
needs to be moved yourself. You can make use of our automated tools for
some of that migration (like the datastore admin), but there is no "one
button solution" yet.

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7040ab54-2258-4bfe-901a-b5325a8324bb%40googlegroups.com.