Hi guys,

So yes, Anastasios' solution should be the correct one. Can you confirm if
it does work David?

Anastasios, when you go to "Storage -> Cloud Datastore -> Query", you
should have a dropdown on "query by kind" which can switch to "Query using
GQL".

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/55a48ba7-55a2-4773-8597-a242ecd25de6%40googlegroups.com.