Hi,

Just a couple of thoughts I wanted to share for a while but two responses in
the list today triggered this.

For a while now I see Google Technical Support monitoring this list and
responding to threads and this is very positive. For those of use who have been
with GAE for a long time, this is refreshing after the absolute neglect that
followed the early days with the participation of the developers themselves.

However, I see a pattern I do not like. I feel that at times you do reply just
so that you reply without adding a lot of value. For instance, many of the very
quick responses that can be summarized as “this is not the right forum for this
question” or today’s “I cannot tell you if this is a bug and when will be fixed
but programs break input into buffers and sometime they do not properly
reassemble them, so here you have an explanation” make me wonder if they add
any value or just help increase a metric of responses your organization is
monitoring.

Again just my 2c,
PK
p...@gae123.com

PS I suspect this is the wrong forum for this kind of feedback and apologize in
advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/D7DC5F6C-7A71-4895-8534-BA28295DF009%40gae123.com.