Hi,

>From the javadoc reference here
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/javadoc/com/google/appengine/api/taskqueue/TaskHandle#getName-->,

it says that if you don't generate the name, the queue.add call will
generate one. You can see here
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/javadoc/com/google/appengine/api/taskqueue/Queue#add-->

as well that the name can be auto-generated :).

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/6e1f5eab-d12e-4d51-81e0-99794f6dbfdb%40googlegroups.com.