Hi Sagar,

Yeah, this seems to be the same library I saw last time. I think there's
something with how this library set its options that is not done in a "one
shot" kinda way. They set options one at a time, which makes you run out of
your options quota faster than your creation one.

Last time I saw this, the solution was to drop the library and use
something else :S.

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/edfb3869-ead8-48b5-94e6-2136a6787f86%40googlegroups.com.