Thanx patrice for replying...

I found some related issue faced by other user which seems to be same which
I am facing:

https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=7335
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-appengine-java/V-25YvDFYps

and same thing happening with me also...
after trying few times to deploy to app engine...it worked sometimes...
And I am getting this issue since yesterday...as earlier since 1 month I
used to deploy my changes daily and it was working excellent.
So it seems this is intermittent issue / bug.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/8a0c1e31-18ce-4687-8c68-6c75aac63fa1%40googlegroups.com.