Hi Michael,

I see you had opened a follow up request to our billing team about this, so
I'll poke the support team to see if we can get this moving for you. We'll
reply on the original case with any updates.

Thanks,

Adam
Cloud Platform Support

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9f1c6d42-585f-41f3-b5ab-e1f25fe8fde3%40googlegroups.com.