Hi Gitted,

Can you point out where you see that in our docs? I'm not able to see it,
and I remember it was a line previously in our quota page, but it's not in
anymore, exactly because there was too many assumptions made in it.

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9b9fb637-d0fe-402a-81b6-7d6fcd7b48ab%40googlegroups.com.