I have the following struct in my Go code:

Channel struct {
Name               string
 `datastore:"-" json:"name,omitempty" goon:"id"`
UserId              int
 `datastore:",noindex" json:"userid,omitempty"`
Subscription        Subscription
`datastore:",noindex" json:"subscription,omitempty"`
PersonalInformation []PersonalInformation        `datastore:",noindex"
json:"personalInformation,omitempty"`
}

PersonalInformation struct {
FirstName    string `datastore:",noindex" json:"firstName,omitempty"`
LastName     string `datastore:",noindex" json:"lastName,omitempty"`
StreetAdress string `datastore:",noindex" json:"streetAdress,omitempty"`
Province     string `datastore:",noindex" json:"province,omitempty"`
PostalCode   string `datastore:",noindex" json:"postalCode,omitempty"`
CountryCode  string `datastore:",noindex" json:"countryCode,omitempty"`
}

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oNntmToU2Mg/Vn_-aiXlGDI/AAAAAAAADvI/QbT8Uvmmq0M/s1600/array_nested_indexed.png>

When I look at the new console, all values from PersonalInformation are
marked indexed and greyed out.
It seems to only happen with Arrays, because the nested type Subscription
isn't an array and is correctly marked as non indexed.

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/go/datastore/reference?hl=en
If an outer struct is tagged "noindex" then all of its implicit flattened
fields are effectively "noindex".

So is the console incorrectly marking these nested array values as indexed.
or
Is the datastore itself marking these as indexed correctly and I can't find
this specific behaviour in the documentation?

-Not related to this problem-
Thank you for adding the 'Refresh' button!
Thank you for showing what entities derive from if they have an ancestor!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5c002fcf-cb70-4379-85e3-b82e6265305d%40googlegroups.com.