Hello Adam,

What exactly happened is that my site was blocked because of quota limit on
reading database (little bug on automatic saving). No new cms version was
deployed for long time.
My site is built on cms and new content of the site (new pages) were added
on cms data model in the datastore

The day after I found that the default site had been created in place of my
data. The data of my site in the datastore was entirely replaced by vosao
default site.

Reseting one's site and loading default site is theorically only possible
by confirming 2 dialog boxes so i don't know yet where the bug was cr.
Mu first problem is as cms user : my 2 years editorial content and design
site are erased from datastore
I warmly need an exceptional restore of my datastore from your data center.

My gae account is this email
My GAE application is "vuecritique"

Please I'm a vosao developer in google community.

I know that all is possible for you.

regards,
Emilio

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a53e4585-96b7-49b5-a8fe-fc6af94ca15b%40googlegroups.com.