Hi Nicholas

it's probably worth mentioning that:
- I've developed this app around an year ago
- it's a paid app
- those cron job have always been are ARE CURRENTLY working perfectly fine.
I know it because a) I receive execution logs via email each time they run
- daily and b) the expected calculation and resulting outputs are working
fine and visualized at the address www.mappsrealtime.com

And
- I have no idea what is an "App Engine Module". I was initially deploying
the app (as a set of yaml, php and js files) through GIT (when app engine
was auto-deploying through GIT) and lately I've been uploading through the
command "appcfg.py update ./"

So I'm 100% sure that crons are working fine (in fact the entire app is
working fine). It must be some kind of error when visualizing the jobs...

Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/cd9ca9d0-2a70-4809-9b93-aa6984b4b212%40googlegroups.com.