Neela Mauli Vangipurapu via googlegroups.com
Jan 7 (11 days ago)

to Google, reinhard.freil.
Hello,

We are intermittently getting the same issue  "javax.net.ssl.SSLException:
com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$OverQuotaException: The API call
remote_socket.GetSocketOptions() required more quota than is available.".
The quotas page shows the limits are sufficient.We even tried reducing the
processing speed(bucket size etc), but still there is no luck.Please note that
the amount of processing being done is same every day, but we see this
exception once or twice in every three days.

Details of our project are as follows:

shining-domain-859
Project number
1009367974008

Please note this issue is hitting our business badly.Can you provide us more
details as to why we are getting this issue?

Regards,
Neela Mauli

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2276fdf3-c2ee-4367-810a-fbe9ba8fe40f%40googlegroups.com.