Thanks Adam. The poster on Stack Overflow says he's seeing shared memcache
cleared every 10 minutes or less. Is this typical?
And, how does this compare with how often dedicated memcache is cleared -
i.e. if I start paying for memcache does the flushing problem go away?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/52c12866-b409-48db-93d5-9ea2e92b2042%40googlegroups.com.