Hey Andrea,

If you believe you're affected by a production issue related to an issue in
the platform, you should make a formal issue report in the Public Issue
Tracker <https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list>. Google
Groups is meant more for general discussion of the platform and services,
and it seems that while people in the Groups community could have good
input on the issue, the best way to get a concrete investigation would be
to post in the Public Issue Tracker. When you do so, be sure to set the
label "Type-Production" on the issue so that it won't be visible to the
public, and include as much information as possible to allow us to either
investigate or reproduce the behaviour.

Regards,

Nick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/cb6989a7-877a-48b3-9563-4b61cb444597%40googlegroups.com.