Hi Nick,

I did have a look at the issue tracker, however it wasn't absolutely
certain that it was a platform issue, and thus the frantic search for
recent posts relating to that issue. I will post there from now on when it
is more likely to be on Google's end than ours. Thanks for your support.
We'd love to subscribe to a support package to be able to get these things
sorted out right away but the cost:benefit ratio ($150-400+p/m) just
doesn't work for a small startup like ours (these kinds of issues only pop
up once every 6 months or so). In any case, have a nice day.

Regards,

Trevor

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9b58972f-49a1-4213-ac27-9aaf97f1c4b5%40googlegroups.com.