Hey Andri,

If you have a question or issue, you should either post it to Stack Overflow
<http://stackoverflow.com> with relevant information (if you think that the
error is in your lack of understanding somehow), the Public Issue Tracker
<https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list> (if you think
you've found an issue on the platform and can post a reproducing example or
information necessary to reproduce the behaviour), or in a new thread in
this forum (if you have generalized questions which will aid good
discussion, not necessarily technical problem reports). Adding a small
comment to an old thread gives very little possibility to determine what
might be specifically happening to your system.

Best wishes,

Nick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a8e28969-223a-4452-8da1-6f29f28a68e0%40googlegroups.com.