First off I apologize if my post is out of topic.

I have a one page website hosted by Google App Engine. It works fine most
of the time but every once in a while (maybe once a week or so), instead of
getting my main page when I try to access the website, I get a nasty green
page with the message "*this domain is no longer parked by GoDaddy*"...
After a few refreshes everything gets back to normal.

I purchased my domain name from GoDaddy obviously, and I followed all the
steps here
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/console/using-custom-domains-and-ssl#adding_a_custom_domain_for_your_application>

to link my app engine web app to my custom domain.

Any ideas what could cause the message "*this domain is no longer parked by
GoDaddy*"?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/cbf2555a-1753-4df8-9ffa-7026c5940063%40googlegroups.com.