Hi Lorne,

Is there any chance that you can share the console roadmap with us?  given
that we are getting the turn-down threats again, and the new console is
still missing many features it would be helpful to know which ones are
known to the team working on the console and which need new tickets.

Is overall speed of the new console going to be addressed?  I lose several
developer hours a week using the new console waiting for things to load,
and as such my team and I tend to use the old console whenever possible.

Thanks,

Christian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/1e7c959f-224b-458c-96c0-c1ff498034ce%40googlegroups.com.