Hey Daniel,

This specific-issue technical support question should be asked on Stack
Overflow. We monitor our tags there quite well, and you should be put in
touch with a much larger user-base of potential aides. This forum (Google
Groups for App Engine) is intended for more high-level discussion of the
platform and services.

When you post your question, you should be sure to include some more
relevant information:

* What the output looks like now
* What you'd like to see
* Links to sources which led you to expect what you expected

This will ensure that whoever wants to help (such as myself, someone else
from Google, or a random user) is in the best position to do so.

Cheers!

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e713ea22-a301-4801-8b35-5fd95e7cd6b0%40googlegroups.com.