Glad this issue is getting lots of attention.  Another major issue for me
is the Instances viewer.  The original console made it easy to hit refresh
to see how many requests each instance has served, and how many errors for
each instance.

With the new console, I do not know how to refresh the view.  Hitting
refresh does not help.  Exiting and re-entering the screen does not help.
 Searching for another 30 minutes to see if I missed the refresh button on
the screen does not help (am I missing it after all these hours of
searching?  Am I really dyslexic?)

In general, it seems like the original console was built by engineers who
used app engine and the new console is built with engineers who were told
to 'make it better'  but don't use app engine at all.  Some really basic
stuff is missing.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2f066780-8d11-4c32-8c6a-a0c512677072%40googlegroups.com.