Seconding @troberti here, BigQuery is definitely a better match for logs
storage and analysis. Datastore would have an advantage if you wanted to
update records, but logs are immutable and write-once, so BigQuery, which
doesn't support UPDATE queries, is the best match, also because it can
query large amounts of data very quickly (the central design premise of
BigQuery).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e21d45da-ed80-44fc-b90a-7388f92c9fba%40googlegroups.com.