Hi everyone,

I have this Earth Engine Script that outputs the land cover % inside a
polygon
: https://code.earthengine.google.com/1dcdb45ae0a3b1738f8125f425210057
I want an app similar to the elevation demo
(https://polygon-drawing-dot-ee-demos.appspot.com/) where one can draw a
polygon and get the land cover %.

*How can I transfert my Earth Engine Script in App Engine?*
The instructions are not really clear, or at least I don't understand them
: https://developers.google.com/earth-engine/app_engine_intro
Do I simply make an landcover.py file with my Earth Engine script inside
and a app.yaml configuration file identical to the one in the "helloworld"
example, but add "application: [my project ID]" in the first line?

I have Pyhton 2.7.8 (installed with ArcGIS 10.3) and the Google App Engine
Launcher installed on Windows 10.
*Do I need anything else?*

I know I'm asking a lot of question, but I am truly lost.

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9bd08c7e-ed1a-419f-a54c-5534c3cd935d%40googlegroups.com.