Hey Fendy,

I'm unsure what specific aspect of the talks you're referring to, but in
addition to the question of authentication libraries and systems, the
statements may have been referring to the fact that when dealing with a
managed platform within secured infrastructure, you face less security
issues as a system administrator or developer than you would by simply
deploying your site on a traditional server box. However, I wouldn't want
to speculate. You can read more about Cloud Platform security in our
whitepaper and docs <https://cloud.google.com/security/>.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support