We face this issue every day. And no, I am not exaggerating.
EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Every day, from about 12 in the afternoon to 5 in the evening (GMT+0530),
the push-to-deploy bitnami-jenkins setup complains that it couldn't copy
files to cloud storage.
The error is intermittent. Certain deployments succeed in first attempt,
some others in second and some others don't complete for hours!

Today we have to deploy a critical fix and this thing is not ready to
deploy!

Here are some logs:

Updating module [default]...-
Updating module [default]...\
Updating module [default]...|
Updating module [default].../
Updating module [default]...-
Updating module [default]...failed.
ERROR: (gcloud.preview.app.deploy) Error Response: [13] Errors were encountered
while copying files to App Engine.

Details: [
  [
    {
      "@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ResourceInfo",
      "description": "Error reading from Google Cloud Storage.",
      "resourceName":
"https://storage.googleapis.com/staging.myappname.appspot.com/9daf160fc37b8d609092a9f47367188d596ab34e.jpeg";,
      "resourceType": "file"
    }
  ]
]

Do you think adding more features and not addressing bugs like these will
make your customers' life easy?
Whatever happened to quality.
Can Google folks be serious enough and understand the impact of such issues?

Having downtime in an application is not a joke.
Not everybody ships with 'beta' quality.

Please look into this issue asap and let me know if you know anything from
my side.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ffb21e1a-ecb7-4638-9e4f-b368355cb377%40googlegroups.com.