Sounds like you want to expose your development server to your LAN, is that
correct? If so, try this:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/java/tools/devserver#Command_Line_Arguments

and http://stackoverflow.com/a/30578856/198996

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/59c9a3cf-5514-412f-a0f2-61ffb2d354a7%40googlegroups.com.