Hey Jacob,

I understand you've run into some kind of issue when using the Developers
Console.

The correct way to report an issue in the Developers Console is to either
use the console's own feedback links, or, better, to capture a HAR
recording of the tab's activity while experiencing whatever failure action,
and post this to the Cloud Platform Public Issue Tracker
<https://code.google.com/p/google-cloud-platform/issues/list>. If the issue
is not so much an action which can be captured in a HAR, screenshots might
help.

Google Groups is meant for more high level general discussion of the
platform and services, and if you post in the issue tracker, you'll be much
more likely to find assistance and have the issue looked at. Feel free to
post back here with the link to the thread once it's created, and I'll be
happy to help take a look.

Best wishes,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support