I've seen this take sometimes as long as 48 hours. Is App Engine still
serving the old certificate at the moment? I'm currently not getting any
successful handshake when attempting to connect to
https://about.zeetings.com (https://luisma.zeetings.com is redirected) so
it seems as no certificate is served at all. If the new certificate is
valid and has worked with a different application, would it be too risky to
try removing the old certificate entirely to see if the new certificate is
served?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e21f28a9-65d0-41cb-8e66-272d831af7bb%40googlegroups.com.