Thank you for you reply, and sorry for the late answer.

I have been quite busy those days, so my workaround was to simply remove
the logs. I tried to reactivate them today to dig further, and it works
correctly now.
So I will no spend more time on the issue, but I feel uncomfortable about
it...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/39923383-98da-4bce-9a3e-e8703b2ee130%40googlegroups.com.