Hello Ryan,

the task you describe sounds ideal for Google App Engine, which does have
an ongoing free quota you'd likely fit in -- *except* that GAE (in the
standard runtimes, those with free quotas) does not currently support
Python 3 -- you'd have to port your program to Python 2.7. (Also, you
cannot use libraries that are not pure Python, except for those GAE itself
supplies, as listed at
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/libraries27 ;
pure-Python libraries are fine and you can add them to your project; I
can't help with this part since you tell us nothing about what libraries,
if any, you're using).

I realize that Python 3 is a superior tool, but, 2.7 is not so bad either,
and currently still more widespread in most field (my new book,
http://www.oreilly.com/go/python45 , covers both 2.7 and 3.5, and chapter
25, still not complete in the current Early Release [but if you get that
you'll get all updates as they become ready], in particular, covers how to
port between the two versions and how to write code modules that can run
well in both versions).

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAE46Be-VvMm3q9Ra6jyXSLzUVueDsHyjoxhsqAQKML5KMWT0Rw%40mail.gmail.com.