I have a related question. I noticed that the served images
have Cache-Control:max-age=0.
Are the served images not immutable? If I write a new blob to the same blob
key, would that be served under the same image URL?
Is there a way to create an image serving URL that serves an immutable,
cacheable image?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAKxRKifrDjpRZVshCRDnwPgKaSTiUm2iPJLwQwAPN2RLA1k_7A%40mail.gmail.com.