Hi Nick,
Thanks for the reply. I have tried
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/suspended

but I got the feedback that everything is ok with my account.
I have just given it a shot with the second link and hope that my case will
be examined. 10 days have already passed since my app was suspended, but I
have still not been contacted despite the appeal.
Best,
Tomasz

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9aa20b84-0680-4fa4-9f8b-169e4e0410d3%40googlegroups.com.