I'm using the Go 1.9.37 SDK with App Engine Classic (in case that matters
to the answer).

I have some entities of type "user", which have one or more unique email
addresses associated with each entity.  Given a list of email addresses, I
would like to look up some simple data from the entities which correspond
to an email address, and mark the email addresses which don't have a
corresponding entity as invalid.  I have the email addresses indexed in the
entity.

Is there a way of batch querying the datastore in a single API request to
get the first key (there will be only one) which corresponds to each email
address?  I was thinking of something similar to the way there can be a
batch get (via GetMulti) once one already has the keys?

I would appreciate any suggestions on the most efficient way of doing this,
as right now I'm stuck with a lot of single KeysOnly queries (one for each
email address), and then a single GetMulti to get all the entities that I
want.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/52ba51c9-dd4f-4a9a-ae7e-ca5304167b28%40googlegroups.com.