I'm using Go with SDK version 1.9.37

I'm seeing something odd when testing the datastore with entities which
have a time.Time field.  I create the time with
time.Now().UTC().Truncate(time.Millisecond), and then save it.  When I
retrieve the entity, the time is correct, but the time.Location has
changed. from UTC to CEST.  My local timezone is CEST, but all times used
in my code are UTC.

Is this a know behaviour that the datastore modifies the Location?  If so,
is there a way to prevent it?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e30ea7fa-1901-4c28-9d93-7297e70cf9cd%40googlegroups.com.