I'm using the Development Repository within Google Cloud Platform.  In many
ways, it acts like a normal git repository, but I can't figure out how to
get an OAuth token to allow another app to use the repository.  The other
app needs an OAuth token just like how github provides.

>From what I can see, all OAuth token available by Google are for specific
APIs shown in the cloud console API Manager, and none of those APIs are for
Development Repository (perhaps the Cloud Storage API is a hook in?).

How can I get an OAuth token to allow github.com-like access to my Google
Development Repo?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5d7cefa2-7e7b-4d28-add5-9acc35f2f1ce%40googlegroups.com.