Hey Ken,

This sounds like something that could be turned into a concrete issue
report in the Public Issue Tracker. This forum is for more general
discussion of the platform and services, while the Public Issue Tracker is
uniquely focused on taking issue reports and delving into them. When making
the report, be sure to provide as much information about the system and the
symptoms as possible. For this case, this might include the commands you
ran, the full output, and any details about the system which might be
helpful or relevant to the specific error seen. When you make the issue
report, be sure to post it here so that other users can find it if they
land on this thread via a google search, and also so that I can take a look
at it myself!

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support