Nicholas, thank you.  Appreciate the responsiveness. I'm not seeing any
URLFetch errors at the moment.

I don't agree with Joshua that I picked the wrong horse, love GAE, but he
is right in that many of us do have mission-critical integrations that need
a reliable SLA. Especially for billing-enabled accounts.

Thanks again.

Kevin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ed5eeb49-c057-419e-9d44-765a753c3f12%40googlegroups.com.