Hey Andrew,

Could you clarify a bit what your set-up looks like? Which computers have
which OS's, how are you attempting to connect, what have you installed, how
have you configured what you've installed, what messages or information are
you seeing, etc.?

Also, just for information in future, this thread would probably be better
posted to the Compute Engine group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gce-discussion>. In fact, you
still could do so, as it's more likely to find more helpful users there.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/c593f0a8-0596-4bc4-91d7-d8a560d18e9a%40googlegroups.com.