Also, if this happens "after a while", it's possible that the access token
is expiring and needs to be refreshed for a new, valid access token.
Access tokens expiration is variable, but is always "very quickly," so you
should anticipate these failures and be able to refresh the access token as
needed.

Josh Moore |  Cloud Solutions Engineer |  joshu...@google.com |

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAOvpJmXr-xdt%2BZfwkjPORvPhP%2BYiX4zG7Zip3YJ5vrdcZ2HEiA%40mail.gmail.com.