It was working fine till last deployment with same access and same
environment.

We made change to one of our .xls file and then tried to deploy and
exception came.
We deleted our .xls file project and deployed but still same exception
occurs.

This is the process we follow -
Through appcfg stage command, get the staging ready.
Now following commands -

gcloud init
choose the configuration we used for last deployment.
Authorised as the same user.
Same project.
Deployment exception.

Tried to gcloud init with a new configuration but still exception occurs.

App id: balajiyatrafinder

Tried all possible ways but failed.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 5:26 AM, 'Adam (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google
App Engine <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> It looks like you may not have permission to access the staging bucket on
> the project you're deploying to. Are you authorizing gcloud as a user or as
> a service account?
>

> On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 3:02:58 PM UTC-4, Deepak Singh wrote:
>>

>> Details: [
>>   [
>>     {
>>       "@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ResourceInfo",
>>       "description": "Failed to save static file.",
>>       "resourceName": "
>> https://storage.googleapis.com/staging.balajiyatrafinder.appspot.com/e361852ac955d23d3fa936563d1d671ef639ca60.xls
>> ",
>>       "resourceType": "file"