How many maximum IPs can be assigned to single instance of compute engine
since we have been receiving requests from more than 60 such IPs (i.e.
bc.googleusercontent.com hosts) and all those requests are from single user.

- Ken

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/755b5e99-67ac-432c-af18-357e59b8e36d%40googlegroups.com.